1. The controller and its contact information
1.1. The controller of personal data processing is the Limited Liability Company “MWTV” (hereinafter – MWTV), registration No. 40003796842, legal address: Riga, Katlakalna Street 1, LV-1073, which is the manager and owner of the website: https://freevds.com.
1.2. In case when Customer has questions about the processing of personal data, Customer can apply to the MWTV office located in Riga, Katlakalna Street 1, LV-1073 or write to the MWTV email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer shall submit his application in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7.
2.1. Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Definitions, explanations and categories of personal data are set out in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter – the Regulation).
• natural persons – Customers, subscribers and other users of MWTV services (including potential, former and current), as well as third parties who receive or transfer any information (contacts, payers, etc.) to MWTV in connection with the provision of services to a natural person (subscriber, Customer, user);
2.3. MWTV comply with the Customer’s right to the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations – the Regulation and other applicable laws in the field of privacy and data processing.
2.5. Additional, specific rules may apply to the processing of cookies, of which the Customer is informed at the time he provides the relevant data to MWTV.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
3.1. MWTV shall process personal data for the following purposes:
• Customer identification;
• provision / maintenance of services;
• customer service;
• examination and processing of the application and objections;
• payment administration;
• maintenance and improvement of website;
• to ensure the security of information, information systems and the company;
• for the provision of information to public administration institutions and subjects of operational activities in the cases and to the extent specified in external regulatory enactments;
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
4.1. MWTV processes personal data on the following legal bases:
• conclusion and fulfillment of the agreement;
• compliance with regulatory enactments;
• Customer (Data subject) agreement;
• MWTV’s legitimate interests.
4.2. MWTV’s legitimate interests are:
• conduct of business;
• ensuring the fulfillment of contractual obligations;
• retention of Customers applications and submissions (written or oral);
• development and improvement of MWTV website;
• administration of Customers accounts on the MWTV website;
• improving services and goods;
• payment administration;
• protection of MWTV legal interests in state institutions and courts.
5. Processing of personal data
5.1. MWTV processes the Customer’s data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, taking into account the organizational, financial and technical resources available to MWTV.
6. Storage of personal data
6.1. MWTV is entitled to store and process the Customer’s personal data as long as at least one of these grounds exists:
• the agreement concluded with the Customer is valid;
• while MWTV or the Customer may realize its legitimate interests (for example, submit objections or bring an action in court) in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments;
• as long as there is a legal obligation for either party to retain the data;
• until the Customer has withdrawn his consent to the relevant processing of personal data, if there is no other legal basis for data processing.
6.2. In case the grounds referred to in paragraph 6.1 expire, the Customer’s personal data is deleted.
7. Customer rights:
7.1. The Customer has the right to request and receive the information specified in regulatory enactments in connection with the processing of his data.
7.2. The Customer has the right to request the deletion of their data or “right to be forgotten”. In accordance with regulatory enactments, the Customer also has the right to request MWTV’s access to its personal data, to supplement, correct or delete it, or to restrict processing in relation to the Customer, or to object to processing (including processing of personal data based on MWTV’s legitimate interests), as well as the right to data portability. This right shall be exercised in so far as the processing of the data does not result from the obligations imposed on MWTV by the laws and regulations in force and which are performed in the public interest.
7.3. The Customer may submit a request for the exercise of his right in the following ways:
• in writing or orally in person at the legal address of MWTV, presenting an identity document;
• by sending a request to MWTV by email: email@example.com.
7.4. MWTV ensures the fulfillment of data processing and protection requirements in accordance with regulatory enactments and in case of the Customer’s objections performs all possible actions to ensure the observance and protection of the Customer’s rights.
8. Customer’s consent to data process and Customer’s rights to withdraw consent
8.1. By logging in to https://freevds.com with his login and password, the Customer gives his consent to the processing of data, the legal basis of which is consent.
8.3. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer’s consent was valid.
8.4. Withdrawal of consent may not suspend the processing of data on other legal grounds.
9. Access to Customer’s personal data by third country subjects
9.1. In certain cases, in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments, MWTV personal data is accessed by developers or service providers located in third countries (i.e., countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area) (transmission to third countries within the meaning of the Regulation) as a data processor.
10. Website visit and cookie usage
11. Other conditions
11.5. MWTV communicates with the Customer using the contact information provided by the Customer (telephone number, e-mail address, postal address).